Whether you need individual counseling or life coaching for yourself, a friend or a family member, helping to find an effective pathway to healing is always the goal.
Sometimes that takes only one counseling or coaching session to remind you of the things that you have forgotten, or to send you on your way. Sometimes that takes a few sessions, a few weeks or a few months.
Whatever your needs may be, working with you both in session and financially so that you are comfortable in “growing” forward in finding happy, healthy solutions is something I take pride in. Each individual is different, each session protocol should be as well.
Christian Counseling Education:
- B.S. in Psychology: Christian Counseling from Liberty University
- M.A. in Human Services: Marriage and Family from Liberty University
- Ph.D. in Clinical Christian Counseling from Cornerstone University
- Board Certified Christian Counselor (GA Board of Christian Counselors & Therapists) #06172754
- National Christian Counselor’s Association
- Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor #15849,
- Advanced Certifications in: Crisis, Abuse and Trauma Therapy,
- Advanced Certification in Domestic Violence and Intervention Therapy
- Advanced Certification in Sexual Disorders and Addictions Therapy
- PCAI Clergy Association, Inc. Ordained Minister #5937
- Certified NCCA Academic Supervisor – Diplomate
- SACC Certified Temperament Life Coach
- SACC Certified Temperament Life Coaching Supervisor
- SACC International Representative
- Certified Professional Life Coach
- Certified Professional Brain Health Coach by Amen Clinics and Dr. Daniel Amen
- Certified Individual & Family Recovery Coach