Christian Counseling Education:
- B.S. in Psychology: Christian Counseling from Liberty University
- M.A. in Human Services: Marriage and Family from Liberty University
- Ph.D. in Clinical Christian Counseling from Cornerstone University
- Advanced Certifications in: Crisis, Abuse and Trauma Therapy,
- Advanced Certification in Domestic Violence and Intervention Therapy
- Advanced Certification in Sexual Disorders and Addictions Therapy
- Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor (National Christian Counselor’s Association)
- Board Certified Christian Counselor (GA Board of Christian Counselors & Therapists)
- IBCC Board Certified Master Mental Health Coach
- SACC Certified Temperament Life Coach
- SACC Certified Temperament Life Coach Supervisor
- SACC International Representative
- Certified Professional Brain Health Coach (Amen Clinics and Dr. Daniel Amen)
- Certified Individual & Family Addiction Recovery Coach
Certified Academic Institution:
Dr. McCollum serves as the Executive Director of Simply Christian Counseling & Training Center and is an N.C.C.A. Certified Academic Supervisor – Diplomate of licensing, certification, and degree programs through the National Christian Counseling Association and Simply Christian Counseling & Training Center.
Dr. McCollum also trains and equips those interested in pursuing further education through the Sarasota Academy of Christian Counseling where she is an International Representative.
- License, Certifications and Degree Programs:
Two formats: You can complete your studies through distance education by accessing online courses or by the traditional printed and bound book format that allows candidates to choose which format best suits their learning style.
- To learn more about the license, certification, and/or accredited degree programs, please go to the Education page on this site.